When you start a new business its important you set the correct foundations to grow and develop, its important you get an accountant on board as soon as you can. We can discuss your business structure options; do you start off as a limited company, sole trader or partnership?, how do you extract profits from your business?, how much do I need to save for my tax bill?, how do I notify HMRC?, how do I obtain finance? how do I keep a record of my invoices and expenditure?, all these questions can be a daunting task.
We have helped many new start-up businesses as follows:
- Advice on the best structure be it a Ltd company, sole trade, LLP or partnership
- Assistance with budgets when starting.
- Providing assistance with a business plan to show investors
- Implementation of an accounting system
- Registration for relevant taxes with HMRC